The second season of the course has begun and in AEGEE-Santander we have prepared our first travel! We are going to visit our Asturian neighbours!!!
Only 2 hours by road separate us from Oviedo, a beautiful town with a great atmosphere and with typical tasty products like sidra, chorizillos and cachopo. We will go there on Saturday, and on Sunday we will visit a mine. Have you ever been inside a mine? Don’t be the only ones to stay at home! 😀
- 58€ it includes the Erasmus AEGEE card
- Hired transport by bus
- City Tour in Oviedo
- Visit to Santa María del Naranco y San Miguel de Lillo churches in Naranco mountain
- Party with AEGEE-Oviedo!
- Hosting in Oviedo for Saturday night
- Breakfast on Sunday
- Visit to the San Vicente Mine
- Saturday 23rd March
- 09:00 Departure from the Faculty of Economic and Business Sciences
- 11:30 Arrival to Oviedo and City Tour
- A colleague from AEGEE-Oviedo will show us the town and will tell us interesting and curious facts about Oviedo 😉
- 14:00 Free lunch
- We will recommend you typical places to have lunch… don’t go to McDonalds please!!!
- 17:00 Visit to Monte Naranco outside Oviedo
- 20.00 Free time for dinner
- 23:00 Party in Oviedo.
- Our friends from AEGEE-Oviedo have prepared a special party for us in one of their favourite clubs.
- Sunday 24th March
- 09:00 Breakfast
- We need to gain strength to start the new day!
- 10:30 Free time to visit Oviedo
- During the City Tour we will recommend you places worthy to be visited in Oviedo, like monuments or museums.
- 13:30 Stop for lunch
- 15:30 Visit to San Vicente Mine in El Entrego
- 18:30 Return to Santander
- All good things come to an end 🙁 We go back to Santander
You only have to fulfill this this form (do it only once!) and to make the income in our bank account of Liberbank till
Sunday 17th MARCH Wednesday 20th MARCH (LAST AVAILABLE PLACES)
Remember to do the payment to confirm your place!
Account: 2048 2000 63 3400354512
IBAN: ES50 2048 2000 6334 0035 4512
REMEMBER to write as concept: OVI2019+NAME+SURNAME
Example: OVI2019 Woody Woodpecker
If you have any doubt, visit us in our office or write us to firstname.lastname@example.org