UPDATE: The bus is full, thank you all for signing up!
This Saturday 7 of October we are doing the DESCENT OF RIVER SELLA!!
We’ll travel to Asturias, our neighbor region, to spend an amazing day and to do some exercise once in a while ( in order to burn all of those tortillas and pinchos you surely have eaten during last weeks 😛 ).
You can see right here how cool was this event last year: You can see right here how cool was this event last year:
The price is 27€.
With this price is covered:
- Bus transportation.
- Enough material to do the Descent of River Sella
- Bocadillo to have a lunch during the descent.
- Travel insurance.
Program (Saturday 7 of October)
- 8:40 – Leaving Santander!
- The bus will be at the Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Económicas.
- 10:30 – We start descending!
- We’ll give you the equipment, life-jacket and lunch. You can rent a neoprene suit for 5€.
- 13:30 – Lunch time
- We will stop at the middle of the descent, in a nice place where you can eat and have a bath (bravest only).
- 17:30 – Coming back to Santander
- We have to end at some point… Do we meet up afterwards for sharing this awesome day?
You have to bring:
- Swimming suits.
- Waterproof shoes that are not easily lost (you should be able to CLOSE THEM) and that protect your feet.
- Towel and dry clothes for changing afterwards.
- Energy to paddle and have fun!
SUBMITTING TO THIS EVENT (already filled!)
You should fill THIS FORM (once is enough!) and paying to our account of Liberbank.
The limit for doing the payment will be Wednesday 4th of October.
Remember to finish the payment (saving the receipt) before that day!!
IBAN: ES50 2048 2000 6334 0035 4512
REMEMBER that the concept should be: SELLA2017 + Name + Surname
Example: SELLA2017 Bart Simpson
Any questions you may have, please write us at email@example.com.